- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 310-825-5943
- Office: 340B Royce
- Office Hours: Tuesday 11:00a-12:00p/Thursday 2:00p-3:00p & By appt.
Massimo Ciavolella studied at the Universities of Bologna, Rome, and British Columbia, where he received his Ph.D. in Classical, Medieval and Renaissance Studies. He taught for many years at Carleton University (Ottawa) and at the University of Toronto before coming... » Read More About Massimo Ciavolella
- Chair & Director of Graduate Studies
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 310-794-8912
- Office: 350 Royce
- Office Hours: Tuesday/Thursday 10:00a-11:00a & by appt.
Thomas Harrison, Ph.D in Comparative Literature from the Graduate Center, CUNY, is Professor and Chair of Italian. He specializes in modern European intellectual history, literature, the comparative arts and film. He also researches contemporary Italian critical theory, music, the modernist... » Read More About Thomas Harrison
Andrea Moudarres (Ph.D Yale University 2011) is Assistant Professor of Italian at the University of California, Los Angeles. His research interests include Renaissance epic, Dante, Humanism, Machiavelli and political philosophy, and the presence of classical literature in medieval and early... » Read More About Andrea Moudarres
- Director of Undergraduate Studies
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 310-794-8907
- Office: 354 Royce
- Office Hours: Tuesday/Thursday 3:30p-6:00p & by appt.
Lucia Re (Ph. D in Comparative Literature, Yale University) is Professor of Italian with an appointment also in the UCLA Department of Gender Studies. Her principal fields of study and teaching are modern and contemporary literature and culture. Her interests... » Read More About Lucia Re
- Director of Language Program
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 310-794-8910
- Office: 340A Royce
- Office Hours: Tuesday 10:00a-12:00p & by appt.
Elissa Tognozzi, Ph.D. University of California, Los Angeles, is Senior Lecturer SOE of Italian and Director of the Language Program. Her principal field of research and teaching is second-language acquisition. Her interests also include teaching culture, Renaissance literature and teaching... » Read More About Elissa Tognozzi